- 1.5x – 3x Image Magnification (or Concentration)
- High Sensitivity (Suitable for Low-light condition)
- Compact Structure (Less bulky than Lens System)
- Low Distortion (No Spherical, Coma aberration)
- Easy Configuration (Direct coupling to CCD, all defects are static and removable by alogrithm)
Fiber optic taper is an important component in the scientific camera,xray imaging,fluoroscopy.
The large end of each fiber represents a segment pointing at a specifific direction and guiding the incoming light to the detector, which can receive multiple modes, in a direction normal to its active area. You can achieve the same design with lower cost and complexity.