Introducing to Microstructure Optical Fiber (MOF) …
Capillary Plate (CP) >
– Fibers are hollow on the FCP, which allow fluid or gas pass through
– Hole size start from 5um
– Hole Length to Hole Diameter ratio up to 200 (L/D ratio)
Fiber Optic Microwell (FOM) >
– Fibers are partially hollow, forming millions of microwells. (Object will be entrapped inside the hollow fiber)
– Microwell Diameter start from 6um
– Coating available on the wall of microwell
Polycapillary Optics (PO) >
– Focusing Xray to ten-micron level focal spot
– Turn Divergent Beams into Collimating Beams
– Channel size as low to 10um, open area ratio up to 65%
MicroChannel Plate (MCP) >
– High gain: MCPs are capable of amplifying signals by several orders of magnitude.
– Fast response time: MCPs can respond to signals within nanoseconds.
– Low noise factor: MCPs are usually designed to have low noise factor
– Variety of geometries: MCPs come in a variety of geometries like circular, square, and – rectangular.